ADMINISTRATIVE & MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Permit applications : Preparation of legal documents for application, renewal and/or transfer of mineral exploration permits and withdrawal of mining licences.
- Accounting and reporting : Reporting of exploration expenditures and activities.
- Qualifying reports : Preparation of technical reports on mineral resource projects according to CRIRSCO-compliant international standards (e.g. PERC, JORC, 43-101).
- Auditing : Due diligence and auditing of mineral exploration projects, including QA/QC.
- Training : Training of staff in selected exploration techniques/approaches (e.g. soil sampling, ground radiometric, magnetic and IP-surveys), assaying (e.g. portable XRF – click here for a note on calibration and optimisation strategies for quantitative pXRF analysis). Advise and coaching of staff and management teams.
- Project management : Management of exploration projects.